Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dance Concert, Piano, and Mountain Views!

Ok, do you remember me telling you about the random English words on everything that don't make any sense? Well this is a picture of a student's notebook, and that is the funniest thing I've ever read! The student had no idea what it said! If you can't see it, click on the picture and it will make it bigger for you! It is TOO FUNNY!

The infamous notebook!

"Hellow" I'd like to try taking a trip to whatever places my fancy leads me!
(Are you serious?!)

Playing the piano in Jung's room!

Do I look like Stevie Wonder??

There's Jung!



The view from the mountain between Changwon and Ginhae. It was awesome! This is Changwon.


This is from the Ginhae side. There's the coast line out there, but the pictures came out a lot darker than it really was so you can't see it here.

Ginhae


The 2nd dance performance I went to with the Nuns! It was so cool! On the right hand side are the traditional instruments.

After the concert they took the performance to the lobby and everyone was dancing! It was neat!



No comments: