Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures!

Roger from England as a ghost, me, Caroline, and Carrie from the U.S. as a vampire!

Me, Caroline and Hee Woon! Hee was an Indian, Caroline was a devil, and I was a witch!

Me and Caroline at OB's before we left and went to the Muse!

Some of the other foreigners and their Korean friends that we met at the Muse who were also wearing costumes!


Getting ready in my apartment!





The ladies from my adult class at the Catholic Center!





The kids trick-or-treating at the Catholic Center!





This was the cutest little baby! She was only 2 months old and her hair was sticking straight up!



Trick or Treat!







Trick-or-treating at the public school! I had the other teachers give out candy!






I had some of my classes make Halloween posters with pumpkins!



My co-teacher, Eun Seon!

My 5th grade talking club making Halloween masks!


My kindergarten classes at the public school!














My friend Jung who also teaches 3rd grade! Some of her students made little hats, purses, and shoes, so we dressed up and took pictures, ha ha!


This is me and Jung!


No comments: