Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photos from Christmas!


Caroline and I met all of our friends at OB's for a Christmas Eve Party

Song, Caroline, Me

Caroline, Chantelle, Me

Edison from Canada (his parents are from China but he was born and raised in Canada), Chantelle, Caroline, Me

My friend Nick from England

Edison, Me, Nick

This is Ruth and her friend, they live in Jinju about an hour away. They came to Changwon to party with us!

Song and the guy who dressed up like Santa!



Chantelle and Edison

Dancing to the Christmas music.... lol

More crazy dancing!

The next morning I had everyone at my apartment for Christmas breakfast! Song, Vicky and I were the cooks! That's us in the kitchen preparing the food!


Vicky made the french toast!

All of my Christmas gifts!
Thanks guys! :)

All gone!

Vicky

Krista

Chantelle, Hee Woon, Caroline, Jinsu

Wearing the jacket I got for Christmas, lol, with the reindeer stuffed animal from my mom :)

No comments: